Amazon Prime Sale is on. Are you tempted to sign up just to get the deals? You can seriously consider it because it has lots of benefits.
Of course, the value of benefits vary from one person to the next. If you are not convinced to pay $119 per year, you can sign up for a 30-day free trial and see how it goes. Just remember to cancel before your trial period is up or this will be automatically converted into a subscription.
Before that happens, there is plenty to explore and benefits to enjoy. Below are major considerations that can bring you great value when you sign up for Amazon Prime.
- Whole Foods Market discount with %5 cashback to eligible Prime members with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card, plus two-hour delivery in select cities.
- Customized shopping and styling assistance in select regions who pay an additional membership fee.
- Prime Wardrobe’s try-before-you-buy program.
- Up to 20% discount on diapers, baby food, and other subscriptions that come through Amazon Family.
- Half an hour headstart for Lightning Deals.
- Exclusive access to products for Prime members only.
- Free same-day delivery for eligible items in select ZIP codes.
- Free two-hour delivery for eligible items in select ZIP codes.
- Free two-day shipping eligible items in the contiguous U.S.
- Free grocery delivery in select locations through Amazon Fresh.
- Free delivery on Amazon Pantry for orders at least $35.
- Pre-selected day for deliveries.
- Unlimited access to a rotating catalog of thousands of books and print media plus audio books.
- Four-month magazine subscriptions for $0.99.
- Free access to a new ebook release monthly.
- Unlimited streaming of movies and TV within the U.S.
- Unlimited ad-free streaming of Prime Music within the U.S.
- Free games through Prime Gaming.
- Free, unlimited online photo storage, plus 5GB online video storage.
This is not the definitive list of benefits that you can get from Amazon Prime, but a few to consider if you are thinking whether or not it is worth $119 per year. Think it through and check whether it will give you significant savings based on what you already spend on the company’s goods and services. If you already buy a lot from Amazon, then signing up for Amazon Prime will open up plenty of opportunities for you.